This November 17th in the Lodge, radical intersectionalist poet and Twitter activist Titania McGrath* will descend on Rockwater, on a mission to spread her message of feminism, social justice, and armed peaceful protest. The world-renowned millennial icon will appear with the purpose of disseminating all that is right and silencing all that is wrong.
Titania McGrath is the satirical alter-ego of writer and comedian Andrew Doyle, who will also be joining us in November. Andrew is a writer, broadcaster, comedian and satirist. As a stand-up, Andrew has written and performed seven live shows at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, and is the co-founder of Comedy Unleashed, London’s free-thinking comedy night.
Our very own Simon Evans, one of the UK’s most respected and best loved comedians, will be our compère for the evening.
“If you don’t want to be censored, don’t say the wrong things. It really is that simple.” Titania McGrath
*Titania McGrath is played by critically praised comedy actress and character comedian, Alice Marshall.
‘Beautiful classic satire’
‘A delight. Doyle’s creation turns her blind, contradictory, righteous rage to every subject you could imagine.’
‘Hilarious… perfectly captures the chiding, self-righteous, intolerant, joyless tone of the “woke” Stasi’
|Rockwater Comedy - Admission||19:00 - 22:30||£28.00|
Rockwater, Western Esplanade, BN3 4FA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.