Business Networking Evening
Our inaugural Rockwater Networking Evening kicks off with a bang as we welcome prominent entrepreneur, investor and consumer expert Sarah Willingham to our Lodge.
Proving that family and business responsibilities can thrive simultaneously, Sarah is an established leading figure within the restaurant industry having led the international expansions of Pizza Express and Planet Hollywood, before going it alone to buy Bombay Bicycle Club.
You’ll almost also certainly recognise Sarah as an alumnus of Dragon’s Den and from appearing as a judge on Raymond Blanc’s ‘The Restaurant’.
Join us in the Lodge on the evening of 15th March where Sarah will be participating in a Q&A at the top of the evening. Following this will be the business speed dating session, where you’ll have the chance to make valuable new contacts. You’ll have a few minutes at each table to discuss yourself and your business - just don’t forget those business cards!
|Business Networking Evening||19:00 - 21:30||Free admission|
Rockwater, Western Esplanade, BN3 4FA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.