A three-floor pizzeria, with a mini indoor football pitch in the basement, available for private hire and more. This pizzeria transports you into Naples, right in the heart of Brighton. Serving up Neapolitan classics, with the occasional Pizza Pilgrims twist, you can find all your faves and maybe even…
Quiz Face presents: WHAT'S IN THE BOX - Quiz Night!
💥 BIG FISH, little fish, WHAT'S IN THE BOX?! 💥🏆
🏆 Brighton Fringe Festival and TripAdvisor award-winning quizmaster Quiz Face presents a new quiz night exclusive to Pizza Pilgrims Brighton! Bringing his special ingredients of a trivia base, humour sauce and a whole lotta of cheese, you will need to think outside of the box to win WHAT'S IN THE BOX! 📦
✨ Known for his use of a trusty loop pedal, your host Quiz Face will take you on a truly interactive quizzing journey. Teams will answer 3 rounds of outside-the-box trivia with the hope of winning prizes such as a round of drinks, pizza on the house and 💰 YOUR WHOLE BILL PAID FOR ON THE NIGHT 💰. Go big or go home! 🏡
1. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
2. Ticket holders must be 18+ and Photo ID is Required
3. The quiz starts at 7:30pm but you can arrive from 6:30pm for food or order and dine during the quiz. We are a card only venue.
Each ticket admits one person to the quiz. Max team size 8.
If buying tickets separately please let us know who is on your team so we can ensure you are seated together.
Quiz starts at 7:30pm - food and drink available during the quiz or come down early to dine beforehand! Doors for the quiz space open at 6:30pm.
|19:15 - 22:00
Pizza Pilgrims, 35 Ship Street, The Lanes, BN1 1AB
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.