Arcobaleno is a multi-faceted all-day LGBTQ+ café, bar, restaurant and event space. We all need a space where we can feel safe and seen, meet like-minded members of our community, and spark those serendipitous meetings with friends not yet acquainted. As Queer spaces have become fewer and further…
Sex Education: With Lydia L'Scabies
The “Forgotten” Sex Education Interactive Show!
Don’t know your tops from your bottoms? We’re here to help!
Arcobaleno’s monthly Student Night is here, hosted by self-proclaimed ‘Brighton-based bimbo’ Lydia L’Scabies!
We’re on a mission to make safe sex sexier. For many of us LGBTQ+ folks, the relevant sex education was ahem “forgotten”—and we deserve answers.
Join us to fill in the gaps with this interactive quiz with prizes, of course! and ask any hopefully not burning questions you might have.
Every lesson follows a totally unique curriculum with a different theme and discussion, so be sure to pop back to brush up on some new know hows!
Entry is totally free. Doors open at 8pm with our moorish menu available until 9pm. 2-4-1 Mean Girls cocktails will be flowing all night long.
|Sex Education||20:00 - 23:00||Free admission|
Arcobaleno, 118-120 St. Georges Road, BN2 1EA
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.