Located in Brighton’s queer hotspot Kemptown, LGBTQ+ café/bar and event space Arcobaleno is so much more than your everyday hang-out spot. Built with inclusivity and connection at its heart, the sense of community here is almost as exciting as the cocktail list. Arcobaleno hosts an array of freeevents…
International Women's Day at Arcobaleno
- No reviews.
Join us in celebrating International Women's Day at Arcobaleno on March 8th, 2023!
Don't miss our exciting program of thought-provoking discussions, captivating entertainment, and networking opportunities. Our distinguished panelists will engage in a round-table discussion on the theme of "Embrace Equality", followed by some delicious light food and great tunes from Gaydio DJs, and singers.
Wrap up the event by networking with other attendees and making valuable connections.
Mark your calendars now and don't miss out on this unforgettable event!
Meet Our guest speakers
Alice Reeves: Alice is a brand, marketing and communications expert who supports purpose-driven, passion-fuelled businesses to grow and thrive.
Ellena Dobby: Ellena is a London based artist who splits her time between, acting, burlesque, writing and stripping.
Rachael Pigg: Rachael brings a strong background in architecture and interior design in her role as Senior Architect to the studio.
G.Scerri: G is a local English language teacher and yoga instructor, originally from sunny Worthing.
Luciana Cousin: Luciana is the founder and director of Across Rainbows, an organization dedicated to empowering LGBTQ+ individuals worldwide. She is also the owner of Arcobaleno, an Queer cafe/bar/and events venue in Kemptown.
Anna Corrigan: Anna is a Sales & Marketing Manger at Gaydio and a well-know London and Brighton DJ.
*Artwork by Sammy Braggs, a 17 year old art student.
Tickets – are a sliding scale. Please pick which ticket price best matches you.
All tickets will be donated to Rocking Horse Charity and Back Off. Back Up. Street Safety campaign.
International Women's Day
||16:00 - 20:00||£5.00|
International Women's Day
||16:00 - 20:00||£10.00|
|International Women's Day||16:00 - 20:00||£15.00|
Arcobaleno, 118-120 St. Georges Road, BN2 1EA
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.