Located in Brighton’s queer hotspot Kemptown, LGBTQ+ café/bar and event space Arcobaleno is so much more than your everyday hang-out spot. Built with inclusivity and connection at its heart, the sense of community here is almost as exciting as the cocktail list. Arcobaleno hosts an array of freeevents…
Arcobaleno Family Values: An Addam's Family Tribute
Join us for the first of our spooky Halloween events. Joining us is the cast of the Addam's Family themselves - hosted by Mortitia (Miss Prudance) and with performances throughout the evening, this is a spectacle that you don't want to miss! 👀
Tickets £20, including a drink (£12.50 for students with valid student ID). Booking early strongly recommended!
Pre-show ticket are sold out! There are tickets on the door for £10; This will not include a drink and no gurantee seating.
Tables are first come first served with bookings.
Food served till 21:00
Includes a drink upon arrival.
|19:00 - 22:30||£20.00|
Includes a drink on arrival. Requires valid student ID upon arrival. Failure to show valid student ID will result in no entry or payment of the difference of a General Admission ticket on the door.
|19:00 - 22:30||£12.50|
This ticket grants entry into the venue. This ticket does not include a drink or guaranteed seating.
|19:00 - 22:30||£10.00|
Arcobaleno, 118-120 St. Georges Road, BN2 1EA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.