- Lounge Bar
Brand new all-day venue arrives on Boyce's Street in central Brighton, trading over two floors, there is a bright and stripped-back main event space that leads you to a lofty mezzanine complete with bar and booths. Through this party spot a sunny roof terrace with a bar on top is discovered - heated booths and shrubbery are available for booking.
All guests are welcomed for a relaxed and sophisticated visit that’s moves through the day from coffee and lunch through to delicious evening meals until a late night tipple until 2am.
The drink offering is craft beer, wine, a celebration of sparkling and a good well-balanced cocktail menu. The food menu boasts delicious small plates that work as sharers or starters, classic British dishes with a twist and exciting vegan menu items.
Sunday Roasts are centre stage with sharing roasts carved at the table for gatherings to enjoy together.
- Lounge Bar , Pub , Restaurant
- After work drinks , Chatting and Drinking , Chilling with mates
- Town Centre, The Lanes
- Live Music
- Happily Affordable ££
- Taking Bookings
- Dance floor
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- 18 for alcohol
- Background Music , Live Music
- Rooftop Terrace, Heated Outdoor Space, Outdoor Dining
Oculist, 2 Boyce’s Street, BN1 1AN
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Relaxed semi- private area perfect for any celebration, day or night! With its own private bar you can party the night away with your friends or family.
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.