A microbrewery and den of crafty beer creations to boot, The North Laine turned an outdated Brighton nightclub into one of the city's most bustling ventures for hop based treats and gastro pub grub. Housed in a traditional building and bustling with grandiose drinking spaces, it seems like there's enough…
Tap Takekover 2018
Following the success of the last two years' Tap Takeover, the beer festival that keeps the pints in the place they ought to be - the pub - is back. This time there will be breweries taking over 15 pubs, bringing their beer, their brewers and plenty of entertainment - DJs, live music, tastings, talks. Three days of immersing yourself in beer in the best pubs in Brighton. Where else do you want to be?
The theme of Tap Takeover 2018 is Collaborations.
The wristband gives you 4 half pints of beer from Tap Takeover brewers, plus your own filled can to take away, worth £15, plus £1 off each Tap Takeover pint you buy over the weekend (50p off a half, for those attempting to try as many beers as possible).
Wylam @ Dead Wax Social
Yeastie Boys @ The East Street Tap
North @ The Earth & Stars
First Chop @ Hope & Ruin
Wild Weather @ The Victory
Wild Beer Co @ White Rabbit
Two Tribes @ The Black Lion
Four Pure @ The Mesmerist
One Mile End @ The Mash Tun
Lost & Found @ The Western
Gipsy Hill @ The Fountain Head
Hand Brew Co, Kiln, Cloak & Dagger, Downlands and Darkstar @ The Fiddler’s Elbow
East London Brewery @ Bath Arms
Laine Brew Co @ The Tempest
Festival Hub (20-strong keg wall from all brewers) @ North Laine Brewhouse
£5 off the regular ticket price
|17:00 - 00:00||£10.00|
Swap for wristband on arrival
|17:00 - 00:00||£15.00|
27 Gloucester Place BN1 4AA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.