A microbrewery and den of crafty beer creations to boot, The North Laine turned an outdated Brighton nightclub into one of the city's most bustling ventures for hop based treats and gastro pub grub. Housed in a traditional building and bustling with grandiose drinking spaces, it seems like there's enough…
Chocolate Art Workshop- Remember Remember Chocolate November!
Come to the pub for something different!! CHOCOLATE ART WORKSHOPS
Presented by Chocolatician at North Laine Pub and Brewery, Brighton, East Sussex.
Create something beautiful , outrageous and delicious, take it home, gift it, eat it or keep it.
Suitable for all levels of chocolate lovers and artists, pro or newbie.
Join Chocolatician of Chocobatch and Cumberbunny fame, learn how to temper chocolate, decorate chocolates, hand-sculpt a pure chocolate rose and mould a chocolate item, what will you choose from the chocolatician’s collection , a Cumberbunny, Chocolate Corgi, dinner plate, chocolate shoes, salt and pepper potpot???
More chocolate than any semi-sensible person can eat on a Saturday morning plus some to take home.
full price ticket
|10:30 - 13:00||£45.00|
|10:30 - 13:00||£35.00|
27, Gloucester Place, BN1 4AA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.