Swigging next to the seafront comes a brand new Brighton boozer with something wholly unique under its belt. Utilising the space that once was Life, The Tempest Inn is beachfront boozing with literal cave craft. Boasting cool cave interiors and lantern lit lighting with a dozen booths to book andchoose…
Fondue kitchen pop up
- No reviews.
- The Tempest Inn
FONDUE AT THE TEMPEST
We are delighted to BRING BACK our winter pop up at The Tempest on Brighton seafront
Come in from the cold and warm up with a great communal pot of sizzling fondue for the ultimate dipping and dunking experience.
Inspired by a love of cheese and some unforgettable après nights out we have settled exclusively on Brighton beach this winter.
Our fondue is made from the finest Swiss cheeses and is served with bread, pickles and fruit.
For the more carnivorous types out there you should try the Fondue Bourguignonne – strips of prime beef steak you cook yourself at the table in hot oil served with dipping sauces, bread and salad.
£15 a head (min 2 person
169-161, King's Road Arches, BN1 1NB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.