Swigging next to the seafront comes a brand new Brighton boozer with something wholly unique under its belt. Utilising the space that once was Life, The Tempest Inn is beachfront boozing with literal cave craft.
Boasting cool cave interiors and lantern lit lighting with a dozen booths to book and choose from, The Tempest Inn is one of the most unique craft caverns yet. Hailing itself as a pub and refusing to adorn the beachfront club theme, The Tempest Inn promises not only a wholly distinct theme, there's a large room to be found above where supper clubs, live music and events are set to take place.
Try out their food menu too, with Korean chicken taking centre stage at the moment.
£5 - £50
- Lounge Bar , Pub , Party Bar
- After work drinks , Something a little different , Chatting and Drinking
- Happily Affordable ££
- Brighton - Private Hire, Brighton - Experience, Brighton - Drinks and Finger Food
- Taking Bookings
- Dance floor
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- Background Music
- Patio, By the Water, Garden
- No queues normally
The Tempest Inn, 169-161, King's Road Arches, BN1 1NB