HALLOWEEN Neon Naked Life Drawing at BOXPARK Shoreditch!
- No reviews.
- Boxpark Shoreditch
NEON NAKED IS COMING TO BOXPARK SHOREDITCH!
DAY TIME HALLOWEEEN NEON NAKED DEATH DRAWING CLASS! WILL IT BE CLOWNS OR ZOMBIES... OR A MIX OF BOTH!
Check out the Tier Two Restriction F.A.Q's at the bottom of the page.
Box Park is opening its doors to our amazing neon workshop for a special event of neon life drawing with a new offer of 2 people for £25! Surprise your bestie or make date night something to remember!
Join us at the Box Park for an evening of vibrant artistic fun. Come to a life drawing class like no other using neon reactive arts materials to draw inspiringly colourful life models.
Changes to the workshop will be a smaller capacity, social distancing within the class, hand sanitizer provided, and set out separated art supplies! The class is 1.30 hour without a break.
This class explores creative drawing, moving away from the perfectionist traditional teachings of life drawing. By trying out several different image-making techniques from continuous line drawing to pointillism the artists are encouraged to think outside the box and create more unusual imagery.
As described in TimeOut Magazine as 'It might look like a Full Moon party, but this evening of sketching is an experiment in light, colour, and texture. The models become ‘living sculptures’ covered in UV lights and reactive body paints. Trippy.'
Neon Naked is a new and unique life drawing experience that specializes in creating unusual and creative designs by using vibrant and bold living sculptures. By combining an industrial UV light and reactive body paints with hand-crafted flamboyant accessories it's easy to get the creative juices flowing.
The class starts with some quick and fun drawing exercises to get you warmed up. Then goes into longer drawing times with more exciting life images, experimenting with colour, light, and texture.
Art supplies are provided however please feel free to bring your own. With essentials such as pencil, paper and drawing boards but also you can use the fluorescent glowing neon pastels and highlighters to make your art pop!
No experience needed what so ever, it's not like most people have done it before either. Help is always available if you get a challenging pose.
It's fun and friendly with a chilled out atmosphere. A great affordable evening out if you want to try something new.
All designs and accessories are created by Jylle Navarro who has been specialising in UV reactive materials and performance art for many years.
Time Out says 'Effortlessly fusing the concepts of the modern street food market and the pop-up retail mall, Boxpark stands proudly in the heart of London’s Shoreditch to deliver a community of brands specialising in fashion, arts, food and drinks. Boxpark is the world’s first pop-up mall.'
Follow on Facebook and check out more images of past events or look on our Instagram to see all the images and quotes that other people have posted about there experience.
No refunds are available however you can gift / exchange tickets to any future events at the same location. For large group bookings please get in touch.
FAQ - Tier Two Restrictions
Are classes still going ahead during Tier Two Restrictions? YES
What has changed? Classes will be spaced out more so the majority of people attending aren't mixing.
You can mix (sit together) if you are in the same household or within the same support bubble of up to six people.
You will need to sit separately if you are from a different household.
You can mix together outside the venue before or after the class with up to six people from a different household.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are sitting in the correct place.
Other restrictions are :
- Always wear a mask when moving around the venue.
- Do not attend the class if have any symptoms related to COVID
- Do not attend the class if you have been in contact with anyone who has any symptoms related to COVID.
- Use hand sanitizer provided.
- Sign up to Track and Trace.
- Try to stay seated for the duration of the class.
More information on Local Covid Alert Guidance go to -
|General Admission||15:30 - 17:00||£15.00|
2 People for £25 Offer!
Buy 1 ticket for 2 attendees.
|15:30 - 17:00||£25.00|
2 Bethnal Green Road, E1 6HT
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.