Halo is an award-winning nightspot located on Exeter Road. Housed in what was formerly a church, the venue is renowned for its scintillating sound and visual displays, bustling balconies that overlook the dance floor and a raucous party atmosphere that reigns throughout the week. Head this way if your…
Bougie Drag Bottomless Brunch Bournemouth
LONDON’S ORIGINAL, BIGGEST & BEST DRAG BRUNCH LANDS IN BOURNEMOUTH!
Bring it Queens!
Every month all roads lead to the amazing Halo Bournemouth for the No.1 voted drag-day-out, presented by the Capital's leading queens, Honey Foxx, Kiki Snatch, Paige Three + guests. Together, they deliver their fierce gag-worthy lip-sync performances, killer looks and all-over sassiness for your Saturday afternoon pleasure!
Each ticket guarantees:
- Whether you're looking for an unforgettable girls or boys day out, a birthday, hen / stag party or just a reason to get together, hit that ticket link for your exclusive entry into the beautiful world of Bougie Drag Brunch
Start your engines!
** When booking you will be asked to select which main dish you would like for each ticket purchased. Check the menu & select the meal option according to which brunch dish you'd like on the day. Please note, changes cannot be made on the day. If you have any allergy or dietary requirements, please check instructions on your confirmation email. **
Running order :
ARRIVAL TIME - 12pm
FOOD SERVED ONCE YOUR TABLE IS SAT & COMPLETE
BOTTOMLESS BUBBLES SERVED 1pm-2.30pm
PERFORMANCES COMMENCE AT 1pm
BRUNCH ENDS 4pm
BOUGIE DRAG BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH MENU
Delicious Pizza provided by Franco Manca & Da Mario
Your choice of
Margherita - Sourdough base, tomato sauce, Italian herbs & mozzarella (v), or
Chicken Pizza With Rocket - Sourdough base, tomato sauce, pulled chicken, mozzarella, Italian herbs & rocket, or
Pepperoni Pizza - Sourdough base, tomato sauce, mozzarella, Italian herbs & spicy pepperoni slices, or
Hawaiian Pizza - Sourdough base, tomato sauce, mozzarella, Italian herbs, sliced ham & pineapple, or
Marinara - Sourdough base, double tomato sauce, garlic, basil, oregano & cherry tomatoes (vg)
Plus 1.5 hours of bottomless bubbles or mimosas (OJ available on request to make)
** We can easily accommodate large groups! If you just purchase the required number of individual tickets for your group, then we will make sure you are altogether. Don't forget! GROUP SPECIAL - 10 tickets for the price of 9! Just add the 10 tickets to your basket, or multiples thereof, & discount will be automatically applied **
Bougie Drag Bottomless Brunch Ticket
This ticket entitles you to brunch of your choice, bottomless drinks for 1.5 hrs, show & party. Please arrive at 12pm.
* Please note - this ticket cannot be combined with day party only tickets. The full group needs to be on brunch & bottomless or day party only tickets to sit together *
|12:00 - 16:00||£39.95|
Bougie Drag Brunch Day Party Only Ticket
This ticket is for entry to the show & party only with no food or drinks included. This is the perfect option if you don't want the brunch, but still want the show & party! :) The bar will be open to buy drinks throughout. Please arrive at 12pm.
* Please note - this ticket cannot be combined with bottomless brunch tickets. The full group needs to be on brunch & bottomless or day party only tickets to sit together *
|12:00 - 16:00||£15.00|
Exeter Road, BH2 5AQ
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, we will contact you to arrange a suitable reschedule for your booking. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets are non refundable or transferable. However, we will offer a voucher for an alternative show date to any individual attendee if they test positive for Covid-19 & cannot attend due to this fact. Proof of their positive test from the NHS official confirmation email, must be sent at the time of notifying us to email@example.com . We will only consider a reschedule for any individual attendee on proof of their positive test with a minimum of 48 hours notice must be given prior to your event so we have opportunity to resell your tickets. Ticket holders who cannot attend are entitled to find someone else to attend in their place.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Smaller groups may be buddied up onto larger sharer tables.
14. Please note, if anyone appears to be overly intoxicated, then the venue reserves the right to limit the bottomless offer. This is in accordance with licensing regulations, and we fully support responsible drinking. Please drink responsibly.
15.It is the responsibility of the customer to fully check booking details on their email confirmation / tickets to ensure accuracy. Any errors must be raised with bookings team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of booking to be rectified free of charge. Tickets are non-transferrable.