Birmingham Microbrewery Experience
- Meet at Rock & Roll Brewery ,19 Hall Street, Birmingham, B18 6BS
Join us on a brewery tour in Birmingham where we visit Rock and Roll Brewery, Burning Soul Brewery and then head onto The Wolf for beers with cheese and meats to finish.
Visit http://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com for gift vouchers.
“Great walking tour, made even better by a lovely sunny day.”
“An excellent opportunity to be introduced to some local breweries and socialise with like minded folk. An absolutely amazing day.”
“The breweries and bars we visited were very interesting and informative. It was a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon!.”
What’s included :
Tours and tastings included and a knowledgeable guide who will take you around the area. Sample beers at each stop. Food is not included so we recommend you grab a good brunch before joining us.
What we’ll do:
Meet inside Rock and Roll Brewery in the Jewellery Quarter
Tour of the equipment and tastings Rock and Roll Brewery
Tour and tastings at Burning Soul Brewery
Finish up at The Wolf for more beers and to match to light bites of cheese and meats.
Start and Finish: Saturday 2pm - 6.30pm (check availability)
Meeting point: Rock and Roll Brewery, 60 Regent Pl, Birmingham B1 3NJ
Finish point: The Wolf
Time in total: Approx. 4.5 hours.
Walking distance: Approx. 2.5 miles
Group size: Approx 25 max.
Accessibility: Good. Flat wheelchair friendly route. We use drop kerbs at all times. Accessible venues and toilet facilities. Any guests needing special accessibility options please contact us in advance at email@example.com.
UK Brewery Tours started in Bermondsey, London in 2014 when Dom and Steve decided to bring a few people around the area on private tours of the breweries. We now have tours in cities around the UK such as Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Bristol. We’d love you to join us on one of our tours and help you discover great beer along the way.
Gift vouchers are available from https://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com.
Redeem a voucher at: https://ukbrewerytours.com/redeem.
We do not offer refunds after 14 days from the date of your original purchase (no refunds at all if the event is taking place in the next 14 days). A cancellation fee of 100% applies after 14 days.
Changes may be permitted if it is at least 14 days before the event (no changes at all if the event is taking place in the next 14 days). A charge of £10 per ticket will be required to change dates.
14 days before the event, we make plans for your attendance, incur costs and in many cases pay in advance and therefore that's why we have the above policies.
If you can not attend due to illness, bereavements, travel, weather, or any other situation, we will not be able to refund your ticket or change you to a future date.
We recommend that you consider health and/or travel insurance if you need financial cover for your attendance at the event.
You can find answers to a number of frequently asked questions at http://faq.ukbrewerytours.com
Group tours are available on request. Please visit https://ukbrewerytours.com/corporate-brewery-tours and complete the request form and we’ll be in touch.
Sometimes we take the tram instead of walking back into town but just be prepared for the walk.
Due to the ever changing nature of the businesses we visit (including location, opening times etc) we reserve the right to change the line up of stops visited on the day and will always look to substitute any venue with an alternative stop or tasting where possible. Tours inside the breweries are also subject to change if there are circumstances beyond our control.
Walking is involved so please be aware of this and dress in appropriate clothing for all weathers. This tour takes place all year around, (even in snow) so please be prepared.
This is an educational tour so all guests will be expected to behave appropriately. Rights of admission may be refused by the tour guides/venues at any time and the tour guide’s decision is final. Tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets are available on the day.
★ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ukbrewerytours
★ Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKBreweryTours
★ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
★ Web: https://ukbrewerytours.com
★ Gift vouchers: http://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com
As seen on:
Tour and Tastings for 1 Person
|12:00 - 16:00||£59.00|
Meet at Rock & Roll Brewery ,19 Hall Street, Birmingham, B18 6BS, Rock & Roll Brewery, 19 Hall Street, Birmingham, B18 6BS
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.