The Jam House's Superstars of Soul event will play host to two not only superstars but godfathers of soul music this September. Mr Ben. E King and Mr Jimmy James will be taking to the stage to sing their greatest soul classics for your lucky ears. Many of you will know Ben E. King for his definitive soul classic, 'Stand By Me', which was finally awarded the Songwriters Hall of Fame 'Towering Song Award' in 2012. On this very special evening this superstar of soul will be accompanied by Jimmy James' six piece live band, The Vagabonds, playing plenty of your celebrated soul favourites from the gents.
The Jam House restaurant will also be open for this hip shaking, bebopping night, making it the the perfect evening for you and that certain someone you might be sweet on. You will need to book the restaurant in advace, and it will cost you extra. Plus you can reserve wine and champagne with the purchase of your ticket, ensuring the perfectly chilled bottle on your arrival. As Ben E. King asked specifically to play The Jam House again, after a memorable performance 2 years ago, you know this guarantees to be a spiffing night of stolen kisses, sultry sophistication and sublime soul.
The Jam House
3-5 St Pauls Square, Birmingham, B31QU
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Medial Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employeers are expressely released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.