Hockley Social Club is Birmingham's biggest destination for the UK's best street food. Brought to you by the team behind Digbeth Dining Club, Hockley Social Club is one of the most vibrant and busiest bars in the city. Open every Thursday to Sunday all year round: think a rotating offering of the UKs…
The Mellow Sessions
- No reviews.
- Hockley Social Club
The Mellow Sessions: Live Music and Conversation with Tom Ford.
Birmingham Co-Operative Promoter welcomes you to an interactive music experience featuring an intimate interview with Tom Ford, live sets and support from Michael Bird, as well as food and drink from Digbeth Dining Club kitchens. Showcasing a curated jazz fusion line up with standout artists local to Birmingham, this instalment of The Mellow Sessions will give listeners a fresh perspective on Tom Ford’s musical process and what motivates his individual sound.
Audience members will have an opportunity to ask Tom about his creative practise, while taking in
eclectic, mellow music from himself and Michael Bird. With a relaxed, but grooving atmosphere, we encourage attendees to arrive on time, take in the good vibes, eat, drink, and chat ahead of our more focused performance times and Q&A section.
Expect food from Buddha Belly, Greidy's Wings + Strips + West Midlands Jerk Centre. Kitchens will close at 8:30PM when the music starts, so do not miss out. The bar will be open throughout the evening.
The Mellow Session w/ Tom Ford
|17:00 - 23:00||Free admission|
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.