Cheese Fest at Aston Hall
- Aston Hall
Our Cheese Fest is back again for another year! On the 28th May, we will be returning to the stunning venue of Aston Hall in Birmingham. The event will be split into two sessions throughout the day, this allows more of you to get your hands on the cheesy goodness!
Here's what you can expect at the Cheese Fest at Aston Hall. We have some of the best street food traders that Birmingham and beyond can offer. We have the likes of Street Chef Halloumi Fries, Paneer Wrap Street Food Company, The MAC Ogs, Yardbirds, Urban Cheesecake, Baked in Brick Pizza, Stripclub Street Food, BAHA Vegan, Fat Snags and more to be announced. As well as incredible wine from our friends at Wine Freedom, you will find our beer and bottle bars too!
We will be moving the market stalls outside at Aston Hall this year too. There will be a small handful of Cheese traders such as The Great British Cheese Company, Grace and James and Anderson and Hill. Also joining us will be Pip's Hot Sauce, Baked in Brick Bakery, Honey for Someone, Pips Hot Sauce, Prickly Subjects with more to be announced.
You can expect live music too. There will speakers be spread around the entire event, so no-one will miss out.
Choose your session:
Note: Tickets are per person
12pm-4pm, Saturday 28th May - Standard Ticket
Standard Ticket - Saturday 28th May 2022, 12pm-4pm (this ticket is for one person only)
|12:00 - 16:00||£6.50|
4:30pm-8:30pm, Saturday 28th May - Standard Ticket
Standard Ticket - Saturday 28th May 2022, 4:30pm-8:30pm (this ticket is for one person only)
|16:30 - 20:30||£6.50|
Aston Hall, Trinity Rd, Birmingham, B6 6JD
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.