- The Bond
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ENTRY TICKETS TO WHISKY BIRMINGHAM HAVE NOW SOLD OUT. THE MASTERCLASSES STILL ON SALE ARE ONLY AVAILABLE TO THOSE WITH ENTRY TICKETS ALREADY*
Whisky Birmingham - the city’s only large-scale whisky festival - returns on March 1st 2014 bringing exciting new whisky brands and collaborations to city centre venue The Bond. The event, organised by local whisky tasting events company The Birmingham Whisky Club, will once again bring together major distilleries and brand owners from all over the world to showcase their classic whisky ranges and introduce new releases to whisky aficionados and beginners alike.
Food will be provided by Soul Food Project and Pop-Up Dosa, who will be serving up authentic Keralan street food.
Tickets to masterclasses and for the speak-easy are now available to buy and cost from £5 up to £25.
Cigar and whisky masterclass
Available to those with an entry ticket. An hour-long class with Patrick Williams from Hunters and Frankeau and Craig Mills from the Whisky Shop. Pairing two classic whiskies with a fine Cuban cigar. Understand the history of cigar making and what to look for when matching with whisky - this will take place outside by the canal, so please dress accordingly.
|12:00 - 17:00||£25.00|
Cheese and whisky matching class
Available to those with an entry ticket. Our ever popular cheese and whisky matching event is back. Three cheeses, expertly matched to three whiskies
|12:00 - 17:00||£15.00|
Chocolate and whisky matching class
Available to those with an entry ticket. A new one for 2014. Join local Chocolatier and whisky expert to match three types of chocolate to three outstanding whiskies
|12:00 - 17:00||£15.00|
Beginners guide to whisky
Available to those with an entry ticket. For those who would like a quick 'how to' guide before entering the main exhibition hall, then this is for you. Learn the basics about whisky production and how to nose and taste properly before hitting the stands.
|12:00 - 17:00||£5.00|
|2 x Entry Tickets||12:00 - 17:00||£50.00|
180-182, Fazeley Street, B5 5SE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.