If you go down to the railway arches tonight, you're sure of a big surprise: warehouse bar and urban late night hangout, Spotlight in Digbeth. What with Digbeth slowly establishing itself as Birmingham's answer to London's Shoreditch; Spotlight is an industral bar that has found itself welcoming in…
UK BURGER BATTLE - THE LAUNCH PARTY
The Beefy Boys Vs Flying Cows
These 6 friends from Hereford come to the battle fresh from the World Food Championships in Las Vegas, where they were voted 2nd best burger team in the WORLD! They kicked off their burger journey by experimenting with BBQ in their back gardens and started doing pop-ups in 2012. Through sheer hard work, this year they also won Best Burger at Grillstock. We are lucky to have them at our launch!
The Flying Cows came about three years ago through Flying Cows front man Dan’s love of great food and the fact his family own a farm with a pedigree herd of grass fed Dexter beef. Dan Bachelor is a professional chef by trade and has worked in some of the best restaurants in London and Birmingham. Over the past year they having been banging out beautiful burgers at various street food events in Birmingham. Foodies will vouch for their great food!
How it works
You have a 4 hour window in which to collect both burgers from the teams and vote. During this time there will be entertainment available and the bar will be open with various special offers. We will then count all the votes and announce the winner. This will be followed by a great party with a top name DJ.
Early Bird Tickets are £20 + Booking Fee and include:
- A Special Battle Burger from each team showing off the best of their Burger ability
- A free drink (Non-alcoholic alternative available)
- Entertainment (Magician, Retro Games, DJs)
- Entry to the party after the battle
- We cannot cater for any allergies/special requests
Music on the night is provided by top DJ/Producer Dirty Secretz who has put together a special hour long "Burger Beats" mix which is now available for free download!
Read an interview with Ahmed Kage (UK Burger Battle's creator), right here.
|16:00 - 00:00||£20.00|
|16:00 - 00:00||£25.00|
Unit 2, Lower Trinity Street, B9 4AG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.