Gin & Meat Festival 2018
- No reviews.
- Level Digbeth
The Gin and Meat Festival (Birmingham) 2018 is back for the 2nd Year!
Gin-fuelled shenanigans fast forward to 31st March, and we'll all be celebrating our favourite spirit. Gin-obsessed experimental food-festival organisers
are putting together a day feast raising a glass to the joys of the juniper!
There's nothing better than a glorious old knees up – especially one that involves gin - not only will you get to taste a fine selection of gins from around the world, Taste and Liquor’s Gin and Meat Feast is hosting a formidable line-up.
Inspired by legendary Chef Julia Child who said: “Red meat and gin…were one of the reasons for her longevity…” and we couldn’t agree more! Taste and Liquor’s Gin and Meat Feast annual event is a chin-chin to life, taste and inner-happiness!
All the alcohol-fuelled debauchery will take place at Birmingham’s best-kept secret, Level Digbeth, a converted cash and carry warehouse. The day will be in full effect, as well as the opportunity to try a variety of gins from all over the world.
Highlights include a Retro Gin Living Room and a Classic Gin Menu. If Gin Mixers are your thing then head towards The Peaky Blinder’s Cocktail Bar, where Tomas Shelby’s underground liquor will be served straight by the order of The Peaky Blinders!
Or jump onto the dance-floor for Mixo Disco, where the beats will be rocking and the drinks will be popping with Prosecco Gin Cocktails for those who like to fizz it up via The Main Bar.
However one can learn the art of mixing best Gin Cocktails by a team of experienced Mixologists. There will also be cocktail masterclasses throughout all day (BAR 2 - Cocktail Bar).
Plus just for fun, the festival will also be running a Julia Child Fancy Dress Competition, dress up as this iconic legend to win a gin box filled of goodies and treats!
For anyone still standing (please note we do advise to drink responsibly),
, have come on board to create an extensive selection of drinks, including a very exciting bespoke menu and on arrival advance ticket holders will receive a free complementary drink.
But it’s not all about the Gin, what about the street food? Well, we have some of the best street –food traders serving the tastiest meat dishes for all you carnivorous fans! Established and new-emerging traders will serving mouth-watering, finger-licking, soul satisfying dishes so good you will be going back for more.
SPICE IT UP BBQ
GREIDYS WINGS AND STRIPS
But how can we ignore those who follow a Vegan and Vegetarian diet, well good news, we’ve that covered all traders will be showcasing a bespoke non-meat dish for all you lovely-lovely people.*
But what’s a party without music? As well as the best DJs and live music on the day presented by the Multi Award Winning Shaanti we’ll get you started with our ultimate playlist, follow our Taste and Liquor Spoity playlist to get you in the mood before the big festival!
Additional to this on the day learn more about the sprits presented at the festival with the festival’s very own Instragram account, the Bham Gin Bible, will teach you more about every brand throughout the day.
Taste and Liquor’s Gin and Meat Festival Birmingham 2018
Saturday 31 March at
68 Bradford Street, Digbeth, Birmingham, B12 0QY
Advance booking essential!
Super Early Bird Tickets £3 (SOLD OUT)
Second Release £5
Third Release £8
More at the door via
For more info Whatsapp: 07968260276,
Facebook: Taste and Liquor
Time 1.00pm – 8pm (last food orders 7pm).
Over 18's Event
Traders to be announced a month before the event via all our social media platforms.
Ticket is for entry only and workshops. Food and additional drinks to be purchased separately.
Advance Ticket Holders to claim a free drink on arrival.
|2nd Release||13:00 - 20:00||£5.00|
SK Cash & Carry 68 Braford Street B12 0QY
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.