The Bierkeller & Shooters Rack 'n' Roll bar is the ultimate sports, party and events venue with two bars in one, over two floors. Bierkeller Bar is a real piece of Bavaria in the heart of Birmingham's Southside. The finest selection of draught German beers, served in steins by waiting staff anda…
Birmingham Speed Dating | Ages 36-55
- No reviews.
- Birmingham Bierkeller
Chemistry of the Evening
Raise your glasses, you fine and eligible singles, you are in for an exciting night of dating. Meet like-minded singles face-to-face at our busy speed dating event at Beirkeller.
Bierkeller is a fun and exciting venue with a German inspired design, menu and atmosphere. It's time to relax, make real life connections and meet your perfect partner in crime!
Here, at SpeedDater we know that chemistry only happens in person, so our events are perfect for singles that want to make real life connections. During the event, you will be going on between 10 and 12 mini dates lasting about four minutes each. Our professional hosts and well-organised events make meeting people easy and lots of fun. Come with a smile and an open mind, you never know who you could meet at one of our events.
What to Expect: Flirt, Laugh, Match
When you arrive, our lovely SpeedDater host will welcome you and sign you in. You will be given a badge number that will match a table in the room and the ladies stay seated while the men rotate from table to table until they meet each woman. To help you remember all participants you will have a card to mark down all individuals that you like. You`ll also have breaks for drinks and chit-chat.
And after the event?
The day after your speed dating event you can log in to our secure website speeddater.co.uk and click the 'matches' tab. You will find out who you mutually matched with and can get in touch again via our messaging system. Don’t forget about Speeddater’s guarantee - if you didn’t meet someone you liked the first time your next singles event is free! What have you got to lose?
Bierkeller Entertainment Complex, 21-22 Essex Street, B5 4TR
Birmingham City Centre
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.