Birmingham Speed Baking | Ages 24-38
- No reviews.
- The Big Birmingham Bake
We’re back and bigger than ever, bringing together baking and dating!
After a year of baking in your own kitchens now is your chance to bring your skills to Birmingham's famous baking tent. Unlike any event we’ve held before, the bake and date will be a chance for all our lovely singles to test their compatibility while their cooking skills are put to the test. This event offers you a chance to experience love at first bite, don’t miss out!
What to Expect: Bake, Banter & bonding
On arrival, you will meet your SpeedDater host and the other guests at The Big Bake Bar for a drink before heading into the tent. Once in the tent, The Big Birmingham Bake team will take over and share with you what you will be baking. You will have a professional baker on hand and all the ingredients and instructions you could need to create your masterpiece. Remember this will also be a competition too!
To ensure everyone gets a chance to meet, all the women stay stationed at their workspace while the men move around every 5 minutes and assist them with their baking.
Remember, All you Knead is Love!
The Big Birmingham, Bake
The Big London bake is all about fun, creativity, accessibility, and of course, taste! They have created an event all around you having fun.
There is nothing for you to do but enjoy the experience. All the prep is completed, by the team, beforehand, and you don’t even need to clean up after yourself.
With a talented baker on site, no matter your level of experience in baking you will walk away with something sweet.
We will reach out to you before the event to ask if you have any dietary requirements.
And after the event?
The day after your speed dating event, you can log in to our secure website and click the 'matches' tab. You will be able to contact anyone from the event via our messaging system.
At Speeddater, we understand how important post-event communication is to your success story and have made it totally free to send/read messages to/from all the guests from your event.
|Gents ticket||18:30 - 20:45||£20.00|
|Ladies ticket||18:30 - 20:45||£20.00|
The Big Birmingham Bake, 110-112 Floodgate Street, Birmingham, B55SR
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.