It’s the last Alto Comedy of 2019! Join us on Saturday 30th Nov as we return to Centrala for a night of laughs with Ria Lina, Alison Spittle, Rik Carranza, headliner Sarah Keyworth + more to be announced.
Our uniquely programmed events platform female talent within a mixed bill of comedians, hosting seasoned comics with some of the most exciting emerging acts. Along with some big laughs we promise festivities well into the night with post-show sets from your favourite local DJs.
Keep an eye out on our website and socials for call outs and act announcements.
With thanks to Jerwood Arts, through the Weston Jerwood Creative Bursaries Programme Ideas Fund.
Comedy + DJs
Ticket for entry to Comedy show + post-show DJ set.
|19:30 - 00:00||£10.00|
Comedy + DJs for 2
Ticket for the entry of 2 persons to the Comedy show.
|19:30 - 00:00||£16.00|
Centrala, Unit 4 Minerva Works, 158 Fazeley Street, Birmingham, B5 5RT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.