GO CRAZY - WIRELESS BIRMINGHAM AFTER PARTY
- No reviews.
TURN UP with us for birmingham’s Biggest Chris Brown Wireless Party.. If you enjoy Hip-Hop, RnB or Dancehall then this is the place for you in the Heart of Birmingham.
Expect to hear bangers from your favourite artists:
City Girls, Megan The Stallion, Drake, Travis Scott, Migos, ASAP Rocky, WizKid, J-Hus, Lil Baby, Giggs, Rich Da Kid, 21 Savage, Fredo, Dave, Gunna, Young Thug, Lil Pump, Tion Wayne, Headie One, French Montana, Juicy J, 2 Chainz, Section Boyz, Mo Stack, Yungen, Tory Lanez, D-Block Europe, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Gucci Mane, Kanye, Future, Lil Uzi Vert, Rihanna, Beyonce, Steff-London, Skepta, Vybz Kartel, Popcaan, Sean Paul, Mavado, Beenie Man, Spice, Alkaline, Buju Banton & & many, many, many more.
Event Manager Contact:
Dress code: Smart Casual (No Hats / No Hoods)
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASES
Doors close at 2AM sharp. No Excuses or Exceptions. Please leave with the intention of arriving on time. Queuing times will be extremely long. Please factor this into your travelling time.
No refunds under any circumstances outside of event cancellation.
Date and location subject to change, we will not refund tickets if you do not want to attend the new location.
If 10 days before the event, please note if you have any symptoms we will be unable to take your booking however if you have already purchased a ticket / or have a reservation, we will be able to rebook you for a future date
On arrival at the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation and ID (Passport, driving license, or any GOV-approved ID)
Attractions subject to immediate change.
|Standard Ticket||23:00 - 04:00||£10.00|
|Final Release Ticket||23:00 - 04:00||£15.00|
PAVO, 88-90, Vittoria Street, Birmingham, B1 3PA
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.