Just by the way of Birmingham's Jewellery Quarter lies The Lord Clifden, a unique urban art bar with heaps of character. The Jewellery Quarter may be a hubbub of all things fancy, but The Lord Clifden comes as a refreshing and creative take on this glitzy district with its art adorned walls. From the…
When You Wish Upon A Brunch
- The Clifden
Start your Saturday walking into a wondrous world or musical whimsy, complete with a sparkling (prosecco fuelled) singalong to your favourite fairytale film tunes, while eating your brunch and drinking bottomless booze!!!
Dressing up is very much encouraged, as our perfect Princes and Princesses have the chance to win prizes and participate in the action themselves as the key ingredient in this beautiful brunch ball!
We dare you to not only defy gravity but to delight in the endorphins that will course through even the least royal of blood, as Impossible Things Entertainment brings its sell out interactive show to this West Midland nook of the enchanted Kingdom of England!
Ticket includes THREE HOURS OF BOTTOMLESS -Laine Beer, Mimosas or Bloody Marys.
IMPORTANT: Please note this brunch will take place in a heated and covered outside area. Please, dress accordingly.
When You Wish Upon a Brunch
Admission + Brunch + Bottomless Drinks
|11:00 - 14:00||£28.00|
34, Great Hampton Street, B18 6AA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.