Gin & Cheese Narrowboat Evening Cruise
- Away2Dine Canal Cruise
After the success of our ginspired summer liquid gin picnics (complete with excellent weather) we offer a contemporary twist of the classic cheese and wine evening but substituting wine for the botanical flavour diversity of Gin
Enjoy a genteel 2 hour narrow boat evening cruise along the Birmingham canal network whilst enjoying 5 carefully selected G&T combinations to match artisan cheeses and accompaniments
Cruise time 7.30-9.30pm
Hosted by The Gintleman the Midlands leading Gin raconteur who’ll weave fascinating and amusing stories
of gins current explosion in society throughout the voyage and why Cheese is Gins perfect pairing partner
Cruises depart at 7.30pm prompt (we suggest you arrive at Homemade Burger by Brindleyplace 10 mins prior to departure
Friday 1st November
Friday 6th December
Priced at £45 + Booking fee
Added Bonus : Meet & Greet photo opportunity with 90’s barging icons Rosie & Jim
Exclusive charters are available based on a minimum of 20 guests please contact email@example.com for more details, times and packages
Where's the Away2Dine boat moored?
Left at the bottom of the stairs adjacent to The Handmade Burger Co. at Brindley Place (to the left of Pitcher & Piano), we return to the same venue.
When can we Board?
Departure at 7.30pm prompt, enjoy post drinks and discover Craeft for local produce or Birminghams first Gin School 'The Distillery' located on Sheepcoat Street, we will have a safety briefing and we ask all guests to arrive 10 minutes prior
Can I reserve a large booking?
Maximum seating on the boat is 24 set up as 10 tables of 2 with gangway space along the centre and a front Cabin area seating 4, tables are allocated on a first come basis, so large groups won't sit together.
What if I'm running late and miss the boat?
As with any event, cup final, train travel, plane etc. Arrive prompt, ideally 15 minutes prior we work to a timeframe for all our guests so can't refund your ticket, even with circumstances beyond your control
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
What's the refund policy?
Cancellation of reservation available up to 28 days prior to booking, otherwise 50% of total ticket retained up to 48 hours prior and 100% ticket price retained within 48 hours notice period. In the event of a refund a valid email to firstname.lastname@example.org is required within the stipulated timeframe terms and tickets aren't transferable, no refund for missing the boats departure. In the event of cancellation we will try to resell your ticket, if we’re lucky enough to do so we’ll refund the full amount minus DesignMyNights booking fee, we however can’t guarantee your ticket will be sold with little notice, even with circumstances beyond your control
In the event of adverse weather conditions for the safety of the guests the boat skipper reserves the right to keep the vessel Moored at the jetty, please be advised we can't offer a refund as these are circumstances beyond our control.
Health & Safety ?
In order to comply with Health & Safety regulations, alcohol licensing regulations and Marine & coastguard agency rules all instructions given by the crew, front of house and the boat master must be followed at all times.
In any instance of failure to respond the boat master may terminate the trip in the interest of safety of the passengers as a whole. In such case we will not be held financially responsible for any distress this causes.
If for whatever reason the boat has a technical fault we will endeavour to depart as quickly as possible but to adhere to Health & Safety regulations, if the boat master deems the boat must remain moored for the safety of all passengers, please be advised we will still host the event but can’t offer a part or full refund as these are circumstances beyond our control
Toilet on Board?
Yes, we have a Male & Female cubicle which are located at the stern of the narrowboat, please be advised they are small
The canal boat does require guests to step down on to the deck, please advise if there are any mobility issues.
Gin & Cheese Cruise
5 G&T and Cheese combinations
|19:30 - 21:30||£45.00|
Away2Dine Canal Cruise, Moored by Handmade Burger Company, The Waters Edge, Brindleyplace, Birmingham, B1 2JB
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.