Set in Birmingham's buzzing Bullring, Bill's is great for a post-shopping refuel. Inspired by their founder's greengrocer days, the space incorporates a charming mix of blackboards, jam jars and olive oil tins as part of the decor. When it comes to food, the restaurant caters to every requirement with…
Latticia organics face mask DIY workshop
- No reviews.
- Bill's Bullring
Formulating your own products, not only places the control back in your hands by being able to actively understand each ingredient and their benefits but it also allows you to free your body from harmful toxins that are hidden in a lot of mainstream beauty products.
By committing to making DIY beauty products you are lowering your own personal single use plastic footprint whilst saving your skin from being exposed to synthetic chemicals, perfumes and worse!
In our 2 hour workshop you will learn how to make an adaptogen facemask/ wellness blend. Adaptogens are healing plant powders which help the body to reduce stress both internally and externally! All ingredients are ethically sourced and 100% organic certified.
In addition to this workshop we will offer a FREE nourishing green smoothie and a wholesome 2 course meal which will take place after our facemask workshop. Enjoy the LATTICIA Organics experience within the inviting and welcoming setting of Bill's restaurant.
latticia organics -face mask DIY workshop at Bills
- 1 x 100ml wellness mask DIY - 2 course meal - 1 x green smoothie
|19:00 - 21:00||£72.00|
Bullring Shopping Centre Bullring, B5 4BE
Birmingham City Centre
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.