Sister pub to the vibrant Lord Clifden, The Red Lion in Birmingham's scenic Jewellery Quarter is another traditional pub with a quirky artistic twist. Whilst oozing with all the classic traditional pub traits: good grub, mahogany tables, rich leather seats and local ales on draft, The Red Lion prides…
I Quite Like Mondays - Music Quiz
- No reviews.
- The Red Lion
Calling all brummy based Music Trivia Newton Johns! Let's get Quizzical! Form your Quizteama Aguilera of four Beyoncé Know’Alls and let’s see what Yazoo can Agado Do. With singing hosts, we’re Never Gonna Quiz you up better than this!
FREE entry - £3 to play, £10 for a team of £4.
Standard Ticket for I Quite Like Mondays PLEASE NOTE: This does not guarantee a seat or to play in the quiz.
|19:00 - 22:00||Free admission|
One player ticket for I Quite Like Mondays
|19:00 - 22:00||£3.00|
TEAM OF FOUR
One team of four ticket for I Quite Like Mondays
|19:00 - 22:00||£10.00|
95, Warstone Lane, B18 6NG
Jewellery Quarter and Summer Row
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.