Something A Little Different, Film Screenings, Date Night, Festival
As part of our week of events to celebrate Irish culture we are taking over The Mockingbird. We asked you which film you wanted to see, the results are in and we will be showing... 'The War of The Buttons' on Wednesday 15th March.
All ticket holders receive 50% of food at The Old Crown. Attendees will be given a complementary drink, free popcorn and then taken over the road to The Mockingbird.
Tickets cost £8 each and include: entry to the event, FREE drink upon arrival served at The Mockingbird.
Note: please meet at The Old Crown to get your tickets checked before heading over to the cinema. There are limited seats so please don't hesitate to buy your ticket.
Doors open at 6pm (film starts at 8pm). This event is suitable for children. There is disabled access.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.