Cited as one of Birmingham's oldest pubs, the Old Crown in Digbeth is a Grade II listed building, reportedly dating back to 1368. But though the pub retains much of its history in original features and period architecture, this unique watering hole fronts an eclectic and contemporary entertainment roster…
The Old Crown Bank Holiday - May 1st
- No reviews.
- The Old Crown
The Old Crown reopening roadmap - the only roadmap you need to know about 👑
We have been overwhelmed with booking requests in response to last weeks UK Govt roadmap to recovery announcement. We would like to thank everyone for your patience whilst we have been sorting out our booking systems. We will be offering a complimentary welcome drink to all guests in return for the entry price. We can't wait to welcome you back.
A few bits of info you need to know before booking..
- On all dates we will be offering a pre-booked ticket system with staggered arrival times, so please take notice! Please note last orders is at 12:00AM and all guests will be asked to vacate the venue by 12:30AM
- In order for us to comply with the government guidance we will be selling the tables in 4’s & 6’s and it works out as £10 per person for Saturday Bank Holiday
- The £10 per person includes a glass of prosecco OR 330ml bottle of Heineken (non-alcoholic available) or Sol or orange juice on arrival.
- Food will be available.
- We will be operating at reduced numbers in our venue - around 40% of our usual capacity and last orders will be at midnight.
- To read more about our social distancing policy head to our Facebook page – www.facebook.com/theoldcrown1268 and our website - www.theoldcrown.com
Booking confirmations will be sent via email. If you have any questions then the fastest way to contact us is via Facebook messenger or email email@example.com
|SATURDAY OUTSIDE TABLE OF SIX - 11:00AM ARRIVAL||11:00 - 18:00||£60.00|
|SATURDAY OUTSIDE TABLE OF SIX - 12:00PM ARRIVAL||12:00 - 18:00||£60.00|
|SATURDAY OUTSIDE TABLE OF FOUR - 12:00PM ARRIVAL||12:00 - 18:00||£40.00|
|SATURDAY OUTSIDE TABLE OF SIX - 13:00PM ARRIVAL||13:00 - 18:00||£60.00|
|SATURDAY OUTSIDE TABLE OF SIX - 19:00PM ARRIVAL||19:00 - 00:00||£60.00|
|SATURDAY OUTSIDE TABLE OF SIX- 20:00PM ARRIVAL||20:00 - 00:00||£60.00|
|SATURDAY OUTSIDE TABLE OF SIX- 19:30PM ARRIVAL||19:30 - 00:00||£60.00|
|SATURDAY OUTSIDE TABLE OF FOUR - 19:00PM ARRIVAL||19:30 - 00:00||£40.00|
188, High Street, B12 0LD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. From 5pm Friday and Saturday - No man bags - No caps - No work-ware - No jogging bottoms