Cited as one of Birmingham's oldest pubs, the Old Crown in Digbeth is a Grade II listed building, reportedly dating back to 1368. But though the pub retains much of its history in original features and period architecture, this unique watering hole fronts an eclectic and contemporary entertainment roster…
Peep Show Quiz at The Old Crown
"This is outrageous, this is contagious"
We're kicking off our cult quiz series in the garden with possibly the best show ever on British tele. So think of a strong quiz name, bring your A game and let's get quizzical.
Our host with the most is Jordan Muckley. An expert at the quiz he will have you laughing, thinking and providing the good times.
Bring your best backdrops, hire your rental snakes and get ready for the quiz every peep show fan has been waiting for.
You can play alone / with your household or up to six people max.
"Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants. That’s the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken."
Entry to the quiz
Entry for one person to the quiz
|19:00 - 22:00||£4.00|
188, High Street, B12 0LD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.