Cited as one of Birmingham's oldest pubs, the Old Crown in Digbeth is a Grade II listed building, reportedly dating back to 1368. But though the pub retains much of its history in original features and period architecture, this unique watering hole fronts an eclectic and contemporary entertainment roster…
Coach Trip to Cheltenham
- No reviews.
- The Old Crown
We're going on a coach trip (without Brendan)...to Cheltenham!
Timings of the day
8AM - MEET AT THE OLD CROWN FOR BREAKFAST AND A PINT
9AM - COACH LEAVES FOR CHELTENHAM
5.30PM - LEAVE CHELTENHAM
7PM - LAMPA PERFORMING TILL LATE
Cost £20 per person (does not include Cheltenham ticket)
For those of you who can't make it down to Cheltenham we will be showing all the action on a big screen in the garden all day, come on down and place your bets!
Irish food served all day!
Standard ticket (does not include trip to Cheltenham)
Ticket includes breakfast, a pint and return transport to and from Cheltenham
188 High Street B12 0LD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.