Victorian, unique and vintage are but a few ways to describe the eye-catching Old Joint Stock pub and Theatre, sitting just shy of Birmingham City Centre and a short walk from New Street Station. Born originally as a library in 1862 then later a bank, this decadent and richly decorated Victorian pub…
Alan Turing - A Musical Biography
- No reviews.
- Old Joint Stock Pub & Theatre
This intriguing new musical, composed by Joel Goodman & Jan Osborne, is a journey through the extraordinary life of Alan Turing.
It presents experiences of paramount importance such as the loss of his closest friend, Alan’s role in the Second World War as well as his struggle with society’s unjust view of homosexuality.
This biographical account is narrated by Andrea, the fictitious author of Alan Turing’s biography.
Alan’s dialogue is directly taken from historical letters that he wrote to his friends, colleagues and his mother.
Having premiered at Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2022, Alan Turing - A Musical Biography transferred to the prestigious King's Head Theatre.
The company are extremely excited to bring their production to the Old Joint Stock Theatre.
Alan Turing - A Musical Biography
Admit one - 7.30pm
|19:30 - 20:35||£15.00|
4 Temple Row West, B2 5NY
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.