Victorian, unique and vintage are but a few ways to describe the eye-catching Old Joint Stock Theatre pub, sitting just shy of Birmingham City Centre. Born originally as a library in 1862 then later a bank, this decadent and richly decorated Victorian pub sits comfortably opposite St Philips Cathedral…
The True Historie of Mr William Shakespeare
- No reviews.
- Old Joint Stock Pub & Theatre
From the perpetrators of Boris and Trump the Musicals comes a very silly show about very serious theatre.
Director Kyle Williams will stop at nothing to stage his biography of Shakespeare, and shake off Blowfish Theatre’s reputation for low-brow popular musicals. Nothing will stand in his way. Not a company of thankless plebs, not the stupidity of his audience, and definitely not his own incompetence!
Brimming with Blowfish’s characteristic irreverence and caustic humour, The True Historie of Mr William Shakespeare is a brand new satirical farce that takes aim at culture’s greatest prize and those who yearn after it.
Praise for Blowfish Theatre
★★★★★ North West End
★★★★★ The Upcoming
★★★★★ Our Favourite Places
★★★★ Reviews Hub
The True Historie of Mr William Shakespeare - Evening
Admit One 8pm
|20:00 - 22:00||£15.00|
The True Historie of Mr William Shakespeare - Matinee
Admit One 4pm
|16:00 - 18:00||£15.00|
Pre-Theatre Dining Evening
2 Courses Set Menu 8pm show
|18:30 - 20:00||£18.00|
Pre-Theatre DIning - Matinee
2 courses Set Menu 4pm Show
|14:30 - 16:00||£18.00|
4 Temple Row West, B2 5NY
Birmingham City Centre
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and NON EXCHANGEABLE
Changes can be made to ticket purchases subject to availability and may not be an option for certain events. Changes will incur a £2.50 per ticket administration fee. This is offered at the discretion of the venue.
LATECOMERS - Please be aware that due to the intimate setting of the Old Joint Stock Theatre that latecomers MAY not be admitted. Please leave sufficient time for arrival as refunds will not be given if you cannot be admitted due to arriving late.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.