Victorian, unique and vintage are but a few ways to describe the eye-catching Old Joint Stock Theatre pub, sitting just shy of Birmingham City Centre. Born originally as a library in 1862 then later a bank, this decadent and richly decorated Victorian pub sits comfortably opposite St Philips Cathedral…
Forget Me Not: The Alzheimer's Whodunnit
Comic, poet and psychiatric nurse Rob Gee (“Seriously funny” Sunday Mirror), presents a murder mystery set on an Alzheimer’s ward.
Jim’s wife, a patient on a dementia ward, has died from what appears to be natural causes. Jim is a retired police detective and he smells a rat. He’s determined to solve one last murder. The problem is he also has dementia. It’s a case worthy of the greatest detective mind. But his will have to do.
Fresh from a multi-award winning tour of the US and Canada, this show is now being used to train NHS staff in ethics.
★★★★★“Hilarious and heart-breaking” Victoria Times
★★★★★“Smart, witty and razor-sharp” Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
★★★★★“Wonderful!” Theatre in London
“Remarkable… with his shrewd mix of humor and heart, Gee strikes storytelling gold.” Orlando Sentinel
“A disturbing masterpiece.”Gig City, Alberta
Forget Me Not: The Alzheimer's Whodunnit
Admit One 8pm
|20:00 - 21:15||£13.00|
2 courses - Set Menu - 6:30pm
|18:30 - 19:55||£18.00|
Forget Me Not - 3pm Matinee
Admits One 3pm
|15:00 - 16:15||£13.00|
Pre-Theatre Dining Matinee
2 courses - Set Menu - 1:30pm
|13:30 - 14:55||£18.00|
4 Temple Row West, B2 5NY
Birmingham City Centre
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Changes can be made to ticket purchases subject to availability and may not be an option for certain events. Changes will incur a £2.50 per ticket administration fee. This is offered at the discretion of the venue.
LATECOMERS - Please be aware that due to the intimate setting of the Old Joint Stock Theatre that latecomers MAY not be admitted. Please leave sufficient time for arrival as refunds will not be given if you cannot be admitted due to arriving late. 1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.