Victorian, unique and vintage are but a few ways to describe the eye-catching Old Joint Stock Theatre pub, sitting just shy of Birmingham City Centre. Born originally as a library in 1862 then later a bank, this decadent and richly decorated Victorian pub sits comfortably opposite St Philips Cathedral…
Christmas With Steptoe & Son
- No reviews.
- Old Joint Stock Pub & Theatre
Christmas simply wouldn’t be Christmas without a visit to 23 Oil Drum Lane to catch up with the nation’s favourite rag-and-bone-men and indulge in some classic, festive misadventures!
Albert and Harold – united by blood, divided over everything else – seem doomed to spend Christmas in each other’s company. But Harold has his flights of fancy… including a flight he fancies abroad or to throw the biggest Christmas party London’s ever had to offer! His “dzirty old man” Albert, of course, has other ideas… Who wouldn’t want to spend Christmas as Mrs. Boxwood’s B&B in Bognor Regis anyway??
These much-loved episodes of classic comedy from Ray Galton and Alan Simpson have been freshly adapted for the stage and are presented by Hambledon Productions – the company behind the recent sell-out successes’ “Just Like That! The Tommy Cooper Show” and “Steptoe and Son”.
Christmas with Steptoe & Son
Admit One 7:30pm
|19:30 - 21:30||£15.00|
4 Temple Row West, B2 5NY
Birmingham City Centre
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and NON EXCHANGEABLE
Changes can be made to ticket purchases subject to availability and may not be an option for certain events. Changes will incur a £2.50 per ticket administration fee. This is offered at the discretion of the venue.
LATECOMERS - Please be aware that due to the intimate setting of the Old Joint Stock Theatre that latecomers MAY not be admitted. Please leave sufficient time for arrival as refunds will not be given if you cannot be admitted due to arriving late.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.