Taking on the mystique of the orient and creating a killer blend of cocktails and partying, Geisha comes to The Cube in Birmingham. Inspired by the centuries old cultures of Japan, Geisha markets itself as a bar and club space that is both 'upmarket, seductive and quirky' all at once. The walls are…
- No reviews.
Decorum takes over the newly opened Geisha Club in Birmingham this August to deliver an evening dedicated to the best RnB and Garage tunes from the 90s. With elegance at its core, the night will roll back the clock to everyone's favourite decade, promising to be one of Birmingham's best August events.
The Cube, Wharfside Street,, B1 1RN
The Mailbox and Brindleyplace
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.