Digbeth Oktoberfest 2018
- The Custard Factory
Digbeth Oktoberfest returns for its fourth year - bigger and more bavarian than before!
Fancy a trip to Germany this winter? Seasonal Markets & the team at The Old Crown have got you covered. Join us on the 12th and 13th October for our fourth annual Digbeth Oktoberfest.
We’ve outgrown our home at The Old Crown, so this year, we’ve flown the nest to the newly renovated Custard Factory. Just a stone’s throw away, with even more space our new venue will be decked out in the ever traditional decor, with bench seating and table service for even more guests per night.
The Old Crown & Seasonal Markets team have curated a drinks offering like no other, this year’s beers from Erdinger, Kaltenberg & Warsteiner.. Beer not your thing? Not to worry, Oktoberfest 2018 will see well stocked bars with German gin, German wines and Oktoberfest themed cocktails.
Alongside our drinks offering, we thought we’d throw in a good couple of streetfood vendors to bring some Bavarian specials to the table - think Bavarian burgers, BBQ bratwurst, apple strudel waffles & the like.
Expect a full line up of entertainment from DJs, live bands and a few traditional Oktoberfest games. Look out for the return of the best dressed competition for those that wish to embrace all that is Oktoberfest and don the lederhosen for the night.
You’ll find the iconic Custard Factory fully transformed into German beer hall complete with a wooden Bavarian lodge stage, meters and meters of draped fabric, hop garlands and bench seating.
Tickets are £12 (early birds tickets available for £10) which gets you entry to Digbeth Oktoberfest, reserved seating, a full lineup of DJs, bands and entertainments, bars and street food.
An event like no other, a unique immersive experience to relish with a bunch of your friends, on your own, part of an office outing. A £12 trip to Germany for a night? Where can I sign up… Drop an email to email@example.com to find out more about additional extras and group bookings.
Dates: Friday 12th October & Saturday 13th October
Venue: The Custard Factory, Gibb Street, Digbeth, Birmingham B9 4AA
Tickets available from Design My Night, £10 Early Bird, £12 Standard.
Gibb Street B9 4AA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.