Lab11, an envy to London and warehouse party scene, is an industrial-themed club and DJ venue in the heart of Digbeth, Birmingham. The club's interior may scream of gritty warehouse, but Lab11 have cleanliness under wraps. Whilst aiming towards the raw nature of warehouse parties as a whole, the bar…
National Burger Day Festival
When it comes to an excuse to bite into a juicy, over-the-top burger, just turn to Birmingham’s cutting-edge street-food organiser’s Taste and Liquor, to make that dream come true.
Launched with one desire - to give the patty its deserved accolade, Digbeth’s experimental residency, opens its doors to host a double topping, cheese dripping, Burger party.
Taste and Liquor and Mr Hyde’s National Burger Day Party! will be the first event of its kind, outside of London. The festival launches on Thursday 25 August in London, with Street-Food pioneers Street Feast. Then on Saturday 27 August, the celebrations continue right into the heart of Birmingham’s creative city, at Lab 11 Complex.
The launch promises to be a taste sensation; full of extra toppings; epic sliders; and a number of delicious sides. Alongside a number of themed bars, lots of Beers, tunes dropped by some of Brum’s top DJ’s and a Bingo Rave (yes, we did say Bingo!) The party also honors ten – or more - of the biggest Street-Food Burger Traders, Deserts Stalls and one or two alternative traders, for those who prefer a burger of the meatless variety.
Founded three years ago in a fit of mild indignation that there wasn’t a National Burger Day in the UK, the event set out to right that wrong. And we’ll modestly call it a huge success: 2015 saw over 125,000 tweets and 40,000 instagram posts tagged with #NationalBurgerDay.
Having hosted Brum’s Big Fat Pizza Festival (April 2016) with over 2,500 plus in attendance; be sure this Taste and Liquor’s celebration will be a towering success!
Taste and Liquor www.tasteandliquor.com & Mr Hyde’s National Burger Day www.nationalburgerday.co.uk Party!
Price: Advance Tickets: £5 via Design My Night. More at the door. Kids under 16 Free, but must be accompany by an adult at all times. Price includes ticket entry only, food and drink to be purchased on site.
Further information: Facebook/Instagram & Twitter: Taste and Liquor
|Early Bird Tickets||-||£5.00|
|Super Early Bird||-||£3.00|
Trent Street B5 5NL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.