Film Screenings, Food & Drink, Fun Time Partying, Date Night
We love film here at The Mockingbird and wanted to hold a season of Friday night film events. We feel that combining great cinema with food or drink is a perfect date or night out with friends. We also know that our customers want flexibility, that is why we have chosen a number of options for either just the ticket or ticket plus drink.
To continue the season we are playing the highly requested Dirty Dancing! Everyone knows this film a girl meets boy....oh you know the rest from there!
The Mockingbird is all about entertainment and so let's throw in some themed cocktails, fresh popcorn and a sweet post film party too and that's your Friday sorted! Original trailer at this link to warm us up nicely! Remember NOBODY PUTS BABY IN THE CORNER!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
My first time at the Mockingbird for a film and was struck by the buzzing atmosphere as soon as we walked into the bar. Loved the dirty dancing daiquiri included with our ticket and that you could take your drink in with you. The theatre itself is compact providing a homely viewing experience. Would definitely go back for a Friday film session again, great date place as well as a cool event to go with friends!
visited The Mockingbird Cinema and Kitchen on 20 May 2016
23 May 2016 by
DesignMyNight Contact info
Ground Floor PG03
23-28 Penn Street
To contact the DesignMyNight office: