A seriously creative space in the heart of the Custard Factory (within Birmingham's ever creative location of Digbeth, think earlier days of Shoreditch) that was waiting for owners who have launched The Mockingbird to take hold. This theatre and bar offers so much for anyone's food, drink and entertaining…
The Film Edit: The BREAKFAST CLUB
The Film Edit presents **The Breakfast Club**
Join us as we screen this iconic portrait of 1980’s American high school life. As Saturday detention begins they were simply Jock, the Princess, the Brain, the Criminal and the Basket Case but by the afternoon they become closer than any of them could have imagined.
This film is the pinnacle of 80’s stardom starring Molly Ringwood, Emilio Estevez and others. This is the film that defined an entire generation and one to watch.
Limited early bird tickets are on sale at £3 but be quick to get these as we are sure this one will be uber popular.
Film screens 8pm, fun starts from 6pm.
We have a themed menu going on the night - tables are limited and so please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your table.
|Early Bird||20:00 - 23:00||£3.00|
|Standard Entry||20:00 - 23:00||£5.00|
Mockingbird House, The Custard Factory, Gibb Street, B9 4AA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.