The Social Burger Fest
- The Bond
It's time for our annual, legendary Burger Fest in Birmingham, but this year we're doing things a little differently. Let us introduce to you 'The Social Burger Fest'. Get yourself ready for some of the most succulent and filthy burgers that Birmingham and beyond have to offer.
On the 14th-15th November 2020, the Burger Fest will be held in our regular spot – The Bond Company, Fazeley Street, Digbeth. The Social Burger Fest will be split into sessions over both days - this allows us to keep you safe whilst you fill your mouth with mouth-watering burgers. You can expect Burger street food traders, bars, live music, market traders and more.
You do not want to miss The Social Burger Fest! The line up is nothing short of phenomenal - we are celebrating some of Birmingham's favourite burger traders and we have a special London trader making their way up to Birmingham too! Slinging all of the juicy burgers into your mouth are; Libertine Burger, Flying Cow Burgers, Stripclub Street Food, Yardbirds and Nanny Bills. You should expect serious burger specials from some of the best. Make sure you save some room for dessert as cheesecake legends, Urban Cheesecake, will be with us on the weekend. There will be everything from cocktails, beer, soft drinks and more are available via table service too. Make sure you download the 'OnTapp' app before you arrive! Coffee is also brought to you by There Goes Coffee.
You can expect live music at The Social Burger Fest too! There will be speakers around the entire event, so no-one will miss out. We want to keep as much of the Seasonal Markets atmosphere as similar to what you are used to whilst we ensure your safety.
You must book a table before the event – there will be strictly no walk-ins. Booking tables is the best way that we can ensure that everyone has a seat with social distancing measures in place. You will be able to book tables of up to 6 people for £12 (outdoor seating) or tables up to 2 people for £6 (indoor seating - must be from the same household).
Your safety is the most important thing to us. We will be doing track and trace, taking temperatures of staff and customers on arrival, tables will be spaced out, we will be using markings throughout the venue, hand sanitiser stations will be dotted around the entire venue, tables will be cleaned thoroughly throughout and in between sessions and the event will be card only.
- 11:30pm – 2:30pm
- 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- 11:30pm – 2:30pm
- 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Table Arrangements –
- Seating up to 6 people per table for £12 per session (outdoor seating)
- Seating up to 2 people per table for £6 per session (indoor seating)
Please note: You only need one ticket per table, you do not need separate tickets per person. The ticket is for entry of up to 6 or 2 people (depending on which ticket you purchase).
180-182, Fazeley Street, B5 5SE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. In accordance with government covid-19 guidelines indoor seated tables should only seat people from the same household or support bubble. You may be asked for proof of address to verify all customers seated at the table are from the same household.
13. In accordance with government covid-19 guidelines outdoor tables should seat no more than 6 people.
14. With government guidelines, children are included in the tables of 6 or 2. Please do not mingle with other tables, and only leave your table to get food or to use the toilet.
15. All guests are required to adhere to social distancing guidelines when visiting Burger Fest.