Get ready for an immersive experience like no other. You can expect boozy bottomless brunches, delicious cocktails, ice cold draft craft beer and live DJ’s. We'll be partnering with some of Birmingham’s most loved street-food vendors, as well as whacking on a stack of live gigs. Gagging forGlastonbury…
LUNA SPRINGS: BAD SANTA RIDES AGAIN
- No reviews.
- Luna Springs
SANTA IS BACK AND BADDER THAN EVER
He's gambled and drank away all his cash and he's ready to hit the high notes once again for a zero-f**ks-given attitude Christmas shindig.
Mrs Claus is even coming along for the party, taking to the decks and bringing you a saucy set that is sure to jingle your bells.
DIRTIER AND RAUNCHIER THAN EVER
Get ready for a day of entertainment and outrageous games with mass sing-a-long, bingo and prizes from Santa's filthy sack.
Enjoy 90 minutes bottomless bubbles, beer, Aperol Spritz, Vodka Collins, Gin Fizz and a tasty brunch dish.
90 minutes Bottomless Bubbles, Beer, Spritz Cocktails (Aperol Spritz, Vodka Collins & Gin Fizz) + 1 Food option
|15:00 - 17:00||£45.00|
Brunch Ticket - 60 minutes
60 minutes Bottomless Bubbles, Beer, Spritz Cocktails (Aperol Spritz, Vodka Collins & Gin Fizz) + 1 Food option
|15:00 - 17:00||£30.00|
Luna Springs, Lower Trinity St, Deritend, B9 4AG
Luna Springs T&C's
• We operate a strict 18 and over policy. All guests must show a valid form of photo ID on arrival. Failure to do so may result in you being refused entry. We can make some exceptions so long as at least 80% of the group is over 21 and you inform us before booking.
• We reserve the right to refuse entry and / or stop serving at managers discretion.
• We do not offer refunds on any payments made.
• In the instance that you need to amend your event date, the venue will do their best to accommodate where possible dependant on availability and time frame but this cannot be guaranteed.
• All pre-ordered items & minimum spends must be paid for in advance of your booking.
• If a £10pp deposit has been paid and a drop in attendees occurs before the event date, these deposits will be forfeited.
• Bookings confirmed on a card authorisation: If you cancel your booking or drop numbers outside of your 72 hour cancellation period or if on the night less than 70% of your party attend we reserve the right to claim your £10 card authorisation per person.
• You will be required to adhere to your contracted guest numbers. If the event of a drop in numbers, the venue will attempt to work with you to maximise your pre-ordered package where possible, but this may not be guaranteed if items have been ordered in especially for your event
• Any food orders need to be pre-ordered two weeks in advance and is subject to availability
• All pre-ordered food & drinks are only redeemable on the day of your booking/event and are not transferable.
• All brunch tickets, bar tabs, drink tokens and unlimited drinks packages are only redeemable on the day of your booking/event and are not transferable.
• All seating requests will be noted, however we cannot 100% guarantee a specific area.
• If booking brunch, all guests will be allocated to a table with seating space. All other reservations will have an area reserved made up of a mixture of seating and standing space.
• Please note we are a cashless bar and only accept card payments.
• We will hold your table for a maximum of 15 minutes past your booked arrival time. Please note that after this time we cannot guarantee your table will still be available.