Get ready for an immersive experience like no other. You can expect boozy bottomless brunches, delicious cocktails, ice cold draft craft beer and live DJ’s. We'll be partnering with some of Birmingham’s most loved street-food vendors, as well as whacking on a stack of live gigs. Gagging forGlastonbury…
Camp Luna Bottomless Brunch
- Luna Springs
Ready to indulge in a day of outrageous campery at the hands of Luna Springs?
Welcome to Camp Luna! This ain't your average campsite. Here, the party never sleeps, the campfire stories are EXTRA lewd and above all, tabletop dancing is the number one activity.
Join us for our brand-new bottomless brunch, hosted by our crackers camp leader, Dick Deficient. He’s getting rid of the traditional campfire sing-alongs and delivering you a wild day of mass karaoke.
Taking place in our giant tipple tent, rally your campmates and join us as we go rogue this Winter. Cosy AF, cheesy as hell and cheeky as they come. Warm the cockles of your heart with an hour of bottomless bubbles and beer, Oktoberfest style and binge on Birmingham’s best burgers.
What happens at Camp Luna, stays at Camp Luna.
Standard Ticket 3:30pm
1 Hour Bottomless Bubbles OR Beer & Brunch
|15:30 - 18:00||£35.00|
Luna Springs, Lower Trinity St, Deritend, B9 4AG
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.