Vagabond Birmingham is now open - the tenth and newest member of the Vagabond family. Their Birmingham venue is conveniently located in the Business District and a short walk from New Street Station. The venue is perfect to meet friends passing through for a glass of wine and sharing plates. Whatever…
Valentine's Wine + Chocolate Tasting - Birmingham
- No reviews.
- Vagabond Wines Birmingham
Valentine's Wine + Chocolate tasting with Vagabond Wines and Cocoa Runners.
In this tasting, we'll take you through 6 pairings of wine and chocolate selected by our Vagabond Wine Guru, with chocolates provided by Cocoa Runners - the leading UK supplier of artisanal chocolate. Cocoa Runners work with some of the best chocolate artisans in the world and is ethically sourced and hand-crafted. You'll learn about the history of chocolate, how we make chocolate, and why eating craft chocolate is good for the environment and your health. What better excuse do you need to indulge than guilt-free.
Expect a range of fizz, white and red wines, as well as white, milk and dark chocolates, and most importantly, a fun and informative way to spend an afternoon with the one you love.
|Valentine's Wine + Chocolate Tasting||13:00 - 15:00||£40.00|
Vagabond, 92-98 Colmore Row, B3 3BD
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.