Vagabond Birmingham is now open - the tenth and newest member of the Vagabond family. Their Birmingham venue is conveniently located in the Business District and a short walk from New Street Station. The venue is perfect to meet friends passing through for a glass of wine and sharing plates. Whatever…
Cheese + Wine - Birmingham
Tickets now available for second Cheese + Wine Masterclass at Vagabond Birmingham. Book now!
Almost everyone loves cheese. But how do you choose the perfect wine to go with? Tingle your taste buds with our Cheese & Wine Masterclass. Guided by one of our expert hosts, we'll take you through finding the perfect pairing.
Try five wines sourced by our Vagabond wine experts perfectly matched with five knock-out cheeses.
And by the end, you'll walk away with enough knowledge to impress your mates and family or, perhaps, your next date at the local Vagabond we promise we won't tell.
So what are you waiting for? Upgrade your wine game, and of course sample cheese AND wine in this 80 min session.
Please note that two of the cheeses featured in this masterclass are made using animal rennet and may not be suitable for vegetarians. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
Cheese + Wine Masterclass
Have you ever stood in a shop full of bottles and wondered 'WHAT is wine'? Well no fear, 'cos Vagabond Sessions are here and coming to the rescue with our Beginner's Guide to Wine.
Get up close and personal with wine in this group tasting session. Guided by one of our expert hosts, we'll take you through the process from vine to bottle, where you can ask questions in a judgement free-zone.
And by the end, you'll walk away with enough knowledge to astonish your friends and family or, perhaps, your next date at the local Vagabond (we promise we won't tell!)
So what are you waiting for? Upgrade your wine game and learn the basics (and of course sample) of white, red, rose, sparkling, in this 75min session. Tickets £40pp
|19:00 - 20:20||£35.00|
Vagabond, 92-98 Colmore Row, B3 3BD
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.