The first Tonight Josephine venue outside of London, this Stephenson Street spot is serving up some of the city’s most outrageous interiors and Instagrammable drinks. Adorned with glittering walls, empowering neon signs and mirrored ceilings, this late-night haunt is the perfect place to take to the…
JOSEPHINE'S OFFICE PARTY
- No reviews.
- Tonight Josephine Birmingham
Dreading the annual Christmas party, making awkward eye contact with Steve from accounts and small talk with colleagues who’ve had too many cups of warm prosecco?
Forget the usual office shindig and drop the excel spreadsheets it’s time to get your tinsel in a tangle at Josephine’s den this Christmas…seriously YULE be stupid not too!
She’s got the NAUGHTIEST Christmas parties in-store for you and your office pals to enjoy this festive season. Think drag hosts, one very naughty Santa and all your favourite Christmas hits.
Upgrade to include lip-smacking grub and a s**t tonne of festive cocktails and you'll soon be swaying mean girls’ style to jingle bell rock.
Join us for a sack load of Christmas cheer and book your office pals in for a night of madness…trust us this one is worth the office hangover 😉
Office Party Bottomless
1 hour of bottomless Pornstar Martinis, Espresso Martinis, Bubbles and Beer + Table (all tables are allocated for a maximum of 3 hours)
|17:00 - 22:00||£35.00|
Office Party Starter
Entry, Table, 1x Cocktail + Shot (all tables are allocated for a maximum of 3 hours)
|17:00 - 22:00||£20.00|
Unit12, The Burlington, B2 4BL
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
THIS TICKET DOES NOT GUARENTEE A TABLE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.