The first Tonight Josephine venue outside of London, this Stephenson Street spot is serving up some of the city’s most outrageous interiors and Instagrammable drinks. Adorned with glittering walls, empowering neon signs and mirrored ceilings, this late-night haunt is the perfect place to take to the…
HARRY STYLES BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH
- Tonight Josephine Birmingham
JOSEPHINE'S HANDING OVER THE REINS ONCE A MONTH. THIS IS HARRY'S HOUSE NOW...AND NOTHING WILL EVER BE THE SAME AS IT WAS.
The ultimate ode to pop's most OTT iconic - this is a bottomless brunch with a dishy diva at its helm. F*ck Music for a Sushi Restaurant, this playlist will be packed with music more suited to a wild night on the tiles.
KICK-START YOUR BRUNCH WITH A WATERMELON SUGAR SPRITZ ON ARRIVAL.
Then, continue the party with 90 minutes of bottomless bubbles, beer or cocktails. Packed with plenty of games, from Name That Tune to Boy Band Bingo, and hosted by the cities campest queen - this night is sure to be more than GOLDEN. Sing-a-long, dance-a-long and do some Late Night Talking as you revel in a night of Harry's hottest hits.
IT'S OUTRAGEOUS. IT'S PINK AND IT'S UNAPOLOGETICALLY FABULOUS.
Dress code? Just do Harry proud. Crack out your cowboy hat, bang on your boa and DON'T f***ing forget your flares. PERIODT.
90 minutes Bottomless Bubbles, Beer, Spritz Cocktails (Aperol Spritz, Vodka Collins & Gin Fizz) & Brunch
|17:30 - 19:30||£35.00|
Unit12, The Burlington, B2 4BL
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from Tonight Josephine - Birmingham
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.