The first Tonight Josephine venue outside of London, this Stephenson Street spot is serving up some of the city’s most outrageous interiors and Instagrammable drinks. Adorned with glittering walls, empowering neon signs and mirrored ceilings, this late-night haunt is the perfect place to take to the…
- No reviews.
- Tonight Josephine Birmingham
IF THIS BRUNCH WAS A BOY, IT WOULD DEFINITELY HAVE BIG D*CK ENERGY.
Single? On Valentine’s Day. Sounds fun to us! Josephine’s hit the strip and roped in a trio of dishy lads to help you forget the f*ckboys and celebrate your singleness in sass-queen style.
WITH A SCHEDULE OF SAUCINESS THAT’S 100% WORTH A RIGHT SWIPE.
We’re talking a barrel of bottomless cocktails, obscene games, and more oil than a Shell garage.
HOSTED BY THE CITIES CRUDEST OF QUEENS AND SET TO A PLAYLIST BURSTING WITH GIRL POWER HITS…
Rally your single ladies and sack off your ‘feeling sorry for yourself’ era because we’ve got more hotties than even Magic Mike could muster.
THE GREATEST ONE NIGHT STAND YOU’LL EVER HAVE. LUBING UP YOUR LIFE, THURSDAY 16TH OF FEBRUARY.
Brunch Ticket 7pm - 9pm
Welcome Glass of Bubbles, 90 minutes Bottomless bubbles, Beer, Spritz Cocktails (Aperol Spritz, Vodka Collins & Gin Fizz) 1 Brunch food option
|19:00 - 21:00||£35.00|
Unit12, The Burlington, B2 4BL
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.