The first Tonight Josephine venue outside of London, this Stephenson Street spot is serving up some of the city’s most outrageous interiors and Instagrammable drinks. Adorned with glittering walls, empowering neon signs and mirrored ceilings, this late-night haunt is the perfect place to take to the…
It's Britney Brunch!
- Tonight Josephine Birmingham
It’s Britney Brunch!
Another wild brunch? Oops…we did it again! Hold on to your microphones because Britney is in the building.
We’re taking you back to the very naughty noughties, with a day of divalicious live performances from our very own Britney Queens.
Expect a boozy brunch filled with intoxicating bubbles, a scandalous game of bingo and a vocal showdown that will leave you begging our Queens to hit it baby one more time.
Iconic, sassy, and full of throwbacks. Is this the brunch of your wildest dream? of course it is, IT’S BRITNEY B*TCH.
Welcome Cocktail, 1 Hour Unlimited Bubbles or Beer, 1 Course Brunch.
|17:30 - 19:30||£39.00|
Welcome Cocktail, 2 Hours Unlimited Bubbles or Beer, 1 Course Brunch.
|17:30 - 19:30||£50.00|
Unit12, The Burlington, B2 4BL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.